Hill Air-Drop HA90C Chiropractic Table
If you have used a manual drop table for any length of time, then you’ll appreciate the impressive speed and ease of treating with the Air-Drop HA90C. Equipped with the Hill Air-Drop System, the HA90C allows doctors to select one or up to four drops simultaneously from the convenient, side-mounted, control panel. Once a section has been dropped, it is instantly reset with the simple touch of a foot pedal.
All of the pneumatic components on the Air-Drop HA90C are supplied by a large air-storage tank and mini-compressor which are neatly enclosed within the table’s base skirting. The compressor runs quietly and only periodically (approximately 1 minute) to replenish the air-tank.
The table features a Thoracic Air-Breakaway Section controlled by a foot pedal. The pedal increases or decreases the air-spring pressure in the thoracic and lumbar sections providing a controlled recoil action. It can also be locked in any position down to 51/2” for treating patients with a large abdominal region.
The drops included on the Air-Drop HA90C are Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, and Pelvic. The Cervical Drop has dual action enabling either straight or forward-drop action. All drops are controlled by the included foot-strips located on both sides of the table.
Like all Hill Adjustables, the Air-Drop HA90C has electric adjustable-height. Height is adjusted with a rocker foot pedal that is mounted to the base and can be accessed from either side of the table. A standard operating range from 21.5" to 31"(see optional ranges below) allows the doctor to work at a comfortable treatment level.
Base Air-Drop HA90C Standard Features
- Height controlled by Rocker Foot Pedal
- Height Range Standard: 21.5" to 31" (see options below)
- Width 24", Length 6'3"
- Armrests, 13" Face cutout, Paper Roll, Cutter
- Air-Powered Thoracic Spring Breakaway
- Air-activated Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic drops (see short video)
- Tilting Headpiece, 30° Positive and Negative Tilt
- Power Foot-Strips (activate drops)
- Drop-Away Foot Section
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)